Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Account Manager, Boise, Idaho USA
Quantum Global Technologies LLC
Boise , Idaho 83701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Quantum Global Technologies, LLC (QGT) business units QuantumClean and ChemTrace are the largest semiconductor chamber part tool ultra-high purity (UHP) cleaning, coating and analytical testing companies in the world. At QGT, we dont make the computer chips (our customers do) but we make the manufacturing process run better by providing UHP chamber tool parts.
With fantastic growth, an impressive 18-year history and a focus on people, innovation, and creativity, its an exciting time to join QGT! Our leadership is strong and with the right people on board, were taking our business to the next level. There is a tremendous opportunity here for hard working, dedicated, and ambitious people like you who want to work with the leaders in the industry. You can be part of the driving force behind QGTs success. Come work with us!
Quantum Global Technologies LLC, (QGT), is seeking an Account Manager for the Boise, Idaho USA accounts and other central/west coast accounts, responsible for the sales and account management. The job responsibilities include direct selling, problem resolution, forecasting, tracking and reporting of new sales opportunities and closing orders for new business. Frequent meetings/calls are required with customers to review opportunities, qualifications, priorities, forecasts and issue resolution. This position reports to the VP of IDM Sales, but has extensive cross organizational interface with Engineering, Operations, R&D, Marketing and Customer Solutions.Essential Duties and
(other duties may be assigned)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursues and closes on new business opportunities, including the orchestration of product qualifications, logistics of qualification parts and negotiating on final pricing.
- Utilizes QGTs opportunity tracking system to accurately display status of new revenue opportunities.
- Displays Customer Mastery of key accounts via our SharePoint centralized data storage system, Lucy opportunity tracker, monthly key account reviews and semi-annual account plans.
- Engages personally/daily with key accounts a variety of projects and escalations.
- Works closely the Marketing, Engineering and R&D groups for Technology Roadmap Exchanges and the subsequent tracking and follow up on actions/opportunities from these TRMs.
- Works closely with QGT Finance on customer billing and accounts receivables.
- A bachelor's degree and minimum of seven years experience in commercial/sales roles.
- Demonstrative, dynamic and positive leader, able to work in a technical environment whether its the technician level or the fab manager.
- Attention to detail with the technical skills to interpret detailed customer specifications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully prioritize projects.
- Semiconductor industry experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and crisply
- Attention to detail
- Flawless execution, ability to close on commercial transactions
- Customer focus
- This position is desired to be located in the Boise, Idaho area but some flexibility exists.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.