Account Management Representative
Adtalem Global Education
Downers Grove , IL 60515
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This role is responsible for assisting in student success through proactive and accurate account assessment and student finance advising. This position manages a portfolio of 850-900 students (either undergraduate or graduate or a combination thereof) to ensure that all students have the appropriate guidance to make informed financial resource decisions. Reports directly to the Account Management Manager and supports students regardless of service modality. Works closely with Student Central, and other departments to research and resolve any student financing issues. This colleague is charged with being a role model for the organization TEACH values and fosters a culture of CARE consistent with the organization's mission, vision, and purpose.
.This is a remote position; however, to be considered, candidates must reside in IL, as it will be required to travel to Downers Grove, IL occasionally to attend in-office meetings and events based on the needs of the business.
- Analyzes each student's situation in order to develop and implement an individualized financial plan that promotes student success. Continuously evaluates the financial plans throughout the student lifecycle.
- Collaborates with other departments and functional area to deliver an optimal student experience.
- Demonstrates and communicates current, detailed and accurate knowledge of University policies, Title IV, Military/Veteran's Affairs, international and state regulations to prospective and current students. Communicates the policies and procedures in a manner that displays understanding of the rationale and the value of the policy or procedure to the student.
- Assists applicants/students to make an informed a decision by providing accurate, helpful student finance advice.
- Increases student satisfaction by providing proactive student finance and student services support to an assigned portfolio of students.
- Manages escalated concerns and resolves issues in a timely manner. Provides exceptional customer care to students by accepting ownership of student finance issues and questions.
- Identifies solutions for continuous improvement to existing processes and actively participates in the roll-out of new processes.
- Identifies opportunities and solutions that improve current processes; Participates in special projects and campaigns.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Higher Education.
- Demonstrable knowledge of principles, practices, methodology, and procedures for the provision of student financial aid advisement.
- Knowledge of federal Title IV and state financial aid regulations and associated processing procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- PC skills in Microsoft Office, database and internet applications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, mathematical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities and deadlines and ensure projects are completed.
- Self-motivated and willing to take ownership of, and quickly resolve, complex issues.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/393m46hnzrfpg5f8