Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Account Executives, San Francisco, USA
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for account executives with track records of closing business deals in enterprise and SME settings. The ideal candidates will have proven track records of at least three (3) years of selling software solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal sizes range from USD 30K - 500K per year. In addition, candidates ideally should have 5+ years of overall experience and have a wide professional network.
The job requires a hands-on mindset in a fast-paced, fast-growing, extremely innovative environment. Knowledge of drones, GIS, geospatial, geomatics, and aerial mapping a strong advantage. Pix4D is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Meet and ideally exceed quotas
- Prospect and qualify leads
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline, while meeting and exceeding quotas
- Identify and articulate the value of PIX4D with prospects and clients
- Build relationships and groom internal champions, at all levels, throughout regional/global organization
- Provide in-depth product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Drive strategic enterprise deals and accounts
- Maintain close collaborations with our solution managers
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in CRM tools (e.g. account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors)
- Leverage all cross-functional resources to achieve goals: including inside sales development, customer success, field and event marketing, sales operations and others
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy
- A track record of exceeding quotas
- Background in B2B selling and account management required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills in English
- Prior experience with CRM tools and leading sales methodologies to manage sales pipeline required
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new technologies
- Proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a scale-up technology organization a plus
- At least 2-4 years of full-time corporate enterprise software sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fast growing team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with successful product sales
- Effective time management with strong organizational skills
- Passion for innovation and technology
- BS/BA and a MINIMUM of 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in a SaaS or Software entity
- Ability to work on flexible schedule; available to travel as necessary
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct
- Legally authorized to work in
A highly collaborative structure which maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
A you-can work culture and support system with flexible working time and collaboration tools.
An ambitious company which values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
WHO WE ARE
Between now and 2020, Goldman Sachs forecasts a USD 100 bio. market opportunity for drones (link).
The drone revolution is disrupting industries ranging from agriculture to filmmaking. PwC values the emerging global market for drone-related business services at over USD 127 bio. (link)
We are the leading software company for professional drone mapping and 3D scanning. We are transforming the creation of actionable data, and business insights in a variety of industries (including Survey, Agriculture, Construction, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mining, Public Safety and more) based on sophisticated geo-referenced 2D orthomosaics, 3D point clouds, and elevation models.