Seattle , WA 98105
Posted 1 week ago
What will I be doing?
- Converting qualified leads generated by the Inside Sales and SDR teams, and taking them to successful closure.
- Drive detailed business plans for goal and quota attainment. Strategize and drive each deal to closure.
- Drive thorough discovery of customers business priorities and challenges; offer relevant introduction to Zenotis products targeted to their individual business needs and challenges
- Be a strategic business partner for new customers, offering insight into the customers market, industry, business model and opportunities regarding Zenoti systems.
- Work with the Technical Sales Engineer to prepare for demos and technical discussions with prospective customers.
- Facilitate handoff of new customers to software implementation teams with detailed notes and specifications from customers. Work with the support and implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from sales and to manage customer expectations throughout their tenure with Zenoti.
- Follow up with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the software solution and where required engaging other team members to help alleviate any challenges a customer is facing.
- Upsell additional Zenoti products and services to existing customers.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales team on strategy for increasing the sales pipeline. Continually identify opportunities to increase closure rate, improve implementation process handoff
What skills do I need?
- Experience in working with customers virtually. Some travel may be required.
- Experience working with small to mid-level sized companies
- Self-motivated and goal oriented. Desire to work in a competitive environment where ones growth potential is driven by ones abilities and attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, personality, and the ability to build relationships and trust with customers
- Organizational and time management skills
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or any relevant discipline. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of strong relevant experience in customer-facing technology sales or inside sales representative roles in SMB, Mid-market, or Enterprise client segments.
- Knowledge of sales processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience in or an understanding of the spa, salon, fitness, and/or beauty & wellness industry a BIG PLUS!
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloittes Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved "unicorn" status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the worlds leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.