Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Twine (http://www.twinedata.com/) is the leading mobile data platform, working with app publishers who generate mobile data and the apps, agencies, brands, and ad tech companies who need that data for mobile ad targeting, optimization, and measurement. We provide app publishers with a platform to safely generate user insights and an incremental revenue stream while delivering mobile marketers high quality mobile data that boosts campaign ROI, at scale.
We are experiencing great momentum and are looking to expand our sales team! Twine is looking to add Account Executives in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles, and will report directly to the VP of Sales.
We are looking for dynamic Account Executives to engage with a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary staff to grow revenue by evangelizing Twines TrueData across agencies and brands within assigned territories. This will include fully understanding Twines broad offerings, detailed targeting solutions, and differentiators in the marketplace. In conjunction with the VP of Sales, Director of Sales, and Account Managers, this role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, and providing the highest caliber customer service.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintaining an account and agency book of business. Work directly with targeted brands and agencies, as well as lists you develop, to prospect new contacts and generate usage of Twines platform and targeting abilities.
- Run cohesive and comprehensive meetings with leading brands and advertisers. Utilize Twines marketing materials to deliver a cohesive and comprehensive snapshot of Twines end-to-end offering.
- Develop thoughtful targeting recommendations. In concert with account management, you will brainstorm out of the box ideas for segmentation to drive ROAS and exceed specified KPIs.
- Be at the forefront of all trends and planning cycles. You will know each account from the top to the bottom, and fully understand each line of business and planning cycles.
- Execute focused quarterly strategy. To meet and exceed quarterly revenue, you will work with the VP of Sales to deliver on focused quarterly strategies as outlined at the beginning of each quarter
- Always source, always discover new revenue opportunities. You wont sit still and will always be reading the trades, checking our sales automation tools, networking amongst their peers, and uncovering new opportunities.
- Become a TrueData Expert. Work in conjunction with every department to fully understand Twines TrueData offering and become an expert on everything data-oriented across the industry.
What were looking for:
- Experience. You have spent 2-4 years at a DSP, DMP, agency, or data-centric organization. Traders, sellers, planners we are looking at you!
- Drive. You have an unrelenting passion to build, refine, and grow Twine Datas position within the marketplace. You are competitive in nature and always push your team to win.
- Relationships: You have strong relationships at brands and agencies within key verticals Retail, Financial Services, CPG, Telco, Entertainment, Auto
- Storytelling: You have a knack for using your unique voice to tell compelling stories. You can become a brand ambassador of Twine amongst your clients and industry counterparts.
- Curiosity: You love to learn, you love to think outside the box, and you are eager to be a part of Twines growth.
- Organization. You easily manage hundreds of tasks and clients at once and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Entrepreneur at heart: You are excited and motivated to join a startup to see immediately how your hard work impacts the companys bottom line. This also means being willing to wear several hats based on where the company needs support, earning you experience across various sides of the startup business.
- Impeccable written communication. You can write exceptionally well to convey Twines value proposition clearly and comprehensively.
- Unparalleled presentation skills. You are a TED talk.
- Teamwork. You are an all-around nice person who wants to work with other nice people. (Honestly, no jerks or drama allowed.)
- Location. You are excited to work in Los Angeles
- Full health benefits, plus medical and dental
- Flexible work environment & vacation policy
- A team laser-focused on creating value for all shareholdersincluding employees