Boston , MA 02108
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TetraScience is a cloud-based data platform for Life Science R&D. We are providing the biotech and pharmaceutical industry with two products, a Lab Monitoring platform which is an Internet-of-Things platform built for lab managers and scientists who need to monitor equipment in real time and receive notification when deviations occur and a Data Integration Engine, used to centralize and standardize scientific data to facilitate collaboration and accelerate discovery.
TetraScience is currently seeking a dynamic and creative Account Executive for our Lab Monitoring Platform. In this role you will prospect, qualify, present, negotiate and close opportunities in one of the most exciting industrys BioTech, Life Sciences and Big Pharma. You will be helping scientists by insuring their work is not impacted by equipment variations or failures.
This is an opportunity to learn, grow and build your career, while making money with a generous commission plan and get exposed to some of the best sales coaching available.
What youll do:
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of TetraScience Lab Monitoring Products
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying through closing
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams when necessary (Legal, Engineering, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Lead compelling presentations of TetraSciences Lab Monitoring products and vision to a range of audiences from Lab and Facility Managers to Directors and VPs.
- Travel to Customers and Events to prospect and promote TetraSciences products
- 2-4+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- Understanding of all aspect of the sales cycle from Prospecting, Qualifying, Presentation, Demonstration, POC (Proof Stage) to negotiation and closing.
- Have experience with a digital sales stack such as SalesForce, LinkedIN Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft & Familiar with Social Selling
- Understanding of forecasting and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career
- BioTech, Life Sciences, or Big Pharma domain expertise is a plus
- A culture of continuous improvement where you can grow your career and get coaching!
- Generous PTO Package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Great Office Space in Downtown Crossing close to the Red, Orange, Blue, and Green Lines, Boston Commons, and a variety of lunch and shopping options
- Catered team lunch every Wednesday
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing hot SaaS company