Swank Motion Pictures
St. Louis , MO 63127
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding sales position in a dynamic, fast paced, ever changing industry this may be the position for you!
Major Hollywood and independent movie studios have appointed Swank Motion Pictures, Inc. as their exclusive licensing and distribution partner to offer their box-office hits for public performance in non-theatrical markets (markets outside theaters). Swank represents Walt Disney Pictures, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, New Line Cinema, Lionsgate, MGM, and many more!
- Manage, sell and grow opportunities with current customer base, and new prospects, in many market segments including General Entertainment, Park and Recreation groups and museums.
- Consult with customers to develop customized movie programs that fit their programming needs, whether its the latest box office hits, documentaries, independent films or classics.
- Build customer loyalty and provide excellent customer service.
- Identify emerging markets and develop tactics to drive new revenue streams.
- Collaborate with team members on strategies to achieve sales revenue goals and quotas.
- Stays current with Motion Picture industry trends including box office performance and technological advances.
- Bachelors degree required
- Leadership experience in college
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well with teams
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and competitive
- Excellent time management skills
We are pleased to offer:
- Comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance products
- 401k plan with employer match
- Competitive paid time off: vacation, personal time, holidays and winter break
- Work from home 2 days a week
- This position is eligible for a hybrid work environment
- Company sponsored volunteer & community outreach opportunities
- Organizational growth potential through our company sponsored online learning platform
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, dont delay, apply today - were looking for you!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.