Account Executive - Social Media
Drive Social Media
Atlanta , GA 30308
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a qualified Account Executive to manage customer accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact and strategy driver of your assigned clients. Your work will be essential to preserve customer satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice, strategy and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a customer orientated approach. The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and establish our agency as a leader in the industry.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing a team of specialists to continuously push strategies that drive a return on investment for a roster of up to 50 partners, which run the gamut of sizes and industries. This person acts as an educator and guide to creating a marketing strategy that utilizes the current best practices and digital marketing strategies to their partners. We are looking for a true leader, someone who will push their team to achieve the highest levels of service and expertise to ensure the Drive Social Media strategy is implemented and executed to its maximum capacity.
- Integrate and implement strategies from your client, your cross-functional team, and Director
- Manage the success of up to 50 small business clients toward the goal of three times return on their investment with Drive
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Our ideal candidate is a high-performer with ambitious career goals.
- For you, we will search for operational teammates that strive for excellence, are always looking at the next step, and aren't afraid to be themselves while they do it - because that's what special teams are made of.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or related position
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of Google Suite; working knowledge of Salesforce software will be a strong advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts from a variety of different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Salary, plus quarterly bonuses based upon customer retention
- Eligible for full health, dental, vision benefits within the first 90 days of employment
- Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Agile and fast paced environment
- Parking not included - but weve done the research and can help you locate a spot!