Are you looking tochallenge yourself in a professional outside sales environment? Do you want to earn a $45,000 Base Salary &Uncapped Residual Commissions? Are you a competitive, goal-driven, hard workinghuman being who enjoys building relationships with important people? This opportunity may be for you...If you qualify. (By the way, residual commissions mean you get paid more than just once for closing a deal) Our client is an award winning, global leader in shipping, logistics and freight solutions with over 150 offices here in the United States. You will receive fantastic training, ability to control your financial future and the opportunity to rise up into a leadership position within the company. Keep Reading- Let's see if you qualify for an outside B2B sales Account Executive.
Four key attributes Account Executives will possess include coachability, intelligence, competitive nature, and a strong work ethic!
1-3 years of inside/outside B2Bsales experience
Proven sales success - "Brag Book" a plus!
Clean background &driving record
Compensation & Benefits:
$45,000Base Salary + Uncapped ResidualCommissions
1st On Target Earnings=$65,000 - $75,000
Top Performers $125K+
$500/Month Car & Cell Phone Allowance
Full healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision
Regional & National Contest Bonuses
Upward mobility- Get promoted into a leadership role!
VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00Description
If you are looking for a fast-paced, casual work environment where you can develop an important skill set (sales), learn a critical industry (transportation), and earn uncapped commission (yes, please), then we want to talk to you.
Celadon Logistics is looking for entry-level Account Executives who are hungry to grow a book of business through inside sales.
Truckload brokerage is a $350 billion industry, and we want driven individuals who aren't afraid to pick up the phone and help us build an industry giant.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Not afraid of rejection
* Driven by goals and self-motivated
* Excellent organization and time management
* Fierce competitor
* Effective communication skills that persuade, motivate, and influence others
* Live and breathe the Celadon Logistics Mission, Vision, and Values
* Reps will receive Industry and Sales training, with topics including:
* Logistics in the Supply Chain
* 3PLs' Role in Transportation
* Freight Characteristics and Modes
* Truckload Bootcamp
* Market Pricing
* TMS (Transportation Management System)
* Sales Cycle
* Overcoming Common Objections
* Lead Gen/Target Clients
* Pipeline Management
* Value Prop
* Negotiating 101
* Business Writing
* Lead sales efforts via cold calling
* Overcome objections, identify value proposition, and manage the sales cycle
* Design and implement a strategy to find your own leads
* Track your sales activity in our CRM
* Identify corporate bid opportunities
* Manage your own accounts until you qualify for operational support
* Negotiate pricing and rates with customers
* Coordinate the contracting process when necessary
* Ensure customer commitments are met, working with internal team members and executing operational tasks as needed
* Maintain solid understanding of market conditions and trends to maximize profit margins
* Drive profitable revenue growth year over year
* Participate in regular sales meetings and work with management on goals and forecasting
* Competitive base salary plus commission (no draw)
* Earnings target:
* Year 1: $45,000 – $55,000
* Year 2: $50,000 – $55,000
* Year 3: $60,000+
* Indefinite, unlimited growth
* Flexible Spending Account
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* 10 days paid vacation
* Tuition Assistance Program (undergraduate or graduate)
* Wellness Program
* Casual dress
Celadon, one of Indiana's fastest growing companies, is looking for top candidates to join our winning team! Apply today for the opportunity to work with an industry leader to service our Fortune 500 client-base.
VIEW JOBS12/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-05T00:00Spectrum currently seeks a Community Solutions Account Executive for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
A seasoned and results-oriented sales professional to act as a strategic negotiator to implement sales strategies aimed at securing Spectrum Community Solutions' ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties, maximizing product/service penetration and revenue.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and implements strategic sales presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Bulk/Managed Wi-Fi and Right of Entry) Agreements.
* Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue sales quota across all products, to include: HSD, video, managed Wi/Fi and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU's.
* Interfaces regularly with high level clientele, including but not limited to: C-Suite Executives, Property Owners, Coop/Condo Board Members, lawyers, Building Managers, Developers, government officials, etc.
* Establishes consultative relationship with client(s) to understand their needs in order to offer the best products/services to maximize their ROI.
* Negotiates competitive MDU sales agreements, through customer ROI preparation and approval
* Develops proposals and contracts to align with Company standards
* Keeps existing and prospective clients informed of current product offerings, services, rates, and promotions on an ongoing basis.
* Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Leadership to qualify new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
* Maintain sales databases necessary to report sales activity, and maintain customer satisfaction.
* Follow up on all leads, inquires, and other messages in a timely manner to provide exceptional customer experience, and escalate issues as necessary
* Coordinate with other internal departments as necessary
* Attend meetings, networking events, and training sessions as required
* Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in an MDU environment
* Strong negotiation skills and experienced in contract proposal and review
* Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
* Consultative sales experience with a focus on providing solutions
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Must be self-motivated and work efficiently within deadlines
* Ability to adapt communication style and maintain professional poise with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant work experience
Related Work Experience
* Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's
* Minimum 3 years experience in drafting and negotiating proposals and contracts in the cable television, residential property management, or real estate development industries
* Familiarity with operations, marketing or other aspects of the cable industry
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Strong experience utilizing CRM systems (Salesforce)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Experience with automated reporting and analysis applications preferred
* Strategic planning and strong problem solving skills
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENSES
* Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance.
* Office environment
* Travel as required may be up to 50% of time. Travel will primarily include day trips with occasional over-night travel required.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Business Unit: MarketingSpectrumColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-04T00:00Overview
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in the U.S. and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
Successful Account Executive candidates will join a results oriented environment where you will proceed through a rigorous training program. Once complete, your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions. Account Executives enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, and recognition, and rewards for achievement.
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Coaching/mentoring and career advancement opportunities
* Base plus commission with uncapped earning potential
* Company provided technology package
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
* Cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities
* Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
* Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Rentokil-Steritech's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
* Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with Service and Operations personnel to maximize growth opportunities
* 2+ years of experience in commercial Business to Business sales
* Proven and verifiable track record in face to face sales in the field
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Experience selling into multiple market segments
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
* Valid driver's license/clean driving record
* Previous negotiation and presentation skills
* Experience selling into multiple market segments
* Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provisionhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdfRentokilColumbusOH