Account Executive, Paid Media
BCW North America
New York , NY 10001
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a person who thrives on innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of whats possible? Do you flourish in the limitless space between the convergence of PR, marketing and data analytics? Are you continuously looking to learn, try new things and improve yourself? Do the thoughts of measurable business outcomes get you all fired up? If so, then we have the job for you.
- A best-in-class integrated media team spanning across marketing disciplines
- An all-star roster of clients in consumer, tech, healthcare, corporate, CSR & more
- A collaborative cross-functional team to partner with and do great creative work
- An open mind for new ideas, methodologies and digitally-driven innovation
- A passion for integrated marketing communications, paid media, PR and analytics
- The ability to develop strategies & execute campaigns across digital, social & traditional media
- The desire to learn, grow and contribute your expertise to clients & teams across practices
- The knowledge of how to achieve business objectives through integrated marketing programs
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving business challenges using data-driven marketing and analytics. You love taking on difficult tasks and analyzing marketing performance to improve business outcomes.
- You like helping people. You really enjoy assisting clients and teams to understand paid media. You are patient, level headed, and cool under pressure. Teaching people something new makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as youre concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay laser focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches and adapt.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and youre comfortable communicating in writing, on the phone and in person.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. Youre going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
To land this gig, you should have:
- A strong sense of excellence in client service and the delivery of marketing solutions
- Expertise in building and executing paid campaigns on platforms like Google & Facebook ads
- Experience with budget management and paid media KPI setting & optimization
- Online certifications for Google Ads/Analytics and Facebook Blueprint
- Ability to compile campaign performance data and generate insights to inform media strategies
- Knowledge of the PESO landscape with expertise in direct response and brand awareness