Account Executive (IT Solutions)
Detroit , MI 48243
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ProArch is continuing to grow and expand rapidly and currently is looking to hire an Account Executive to acquire more of the mid size and Large Enterprise market. In this role, you will operate as the lead deal maker and closer on complex technology solutions opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities. Youll be directly responsible for the growth and expansion of our customer base in your market. You must be a true self-starter and be comfortable functioning without a detailed roadmap. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role in the information technology industry.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Knowledge ore experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g. Solutions Selling, Target Account Selling, etc.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their business and organization needs and recommend solutions that bring value.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Enthusiastic and passionate about sales and partnering with customers.
- Hunter focus Able to open and build new accounts through prospecting and cold calling.
- Has experience with Microsoft based solutions and existing relationships.
- Utilize an account-based sales approach to aggressively network and prospect to generate new business relationships and qualify new leads.
- Generating sales in your territory that exceeds quota and growth goals.
- Ability to set appointments and convert qualified leads
- Leverage internal subject matter experts and marketing resources to develop solutions with potential customers and drive the opportunity to close.
- Facilitate workshops and whiteboarding sessions during discovery phases, lead client negotiations, advise solutions to CxOs and evaluation committees, and act as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies, industry trends, and directions.
- Your opportunities will include assessing, consulting, and recommending products and services required to meet our client's business needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with Microsoft field sales teams to position ProArch solutions in order to develop new opportunities and co-sell.
- Focusing on new client logos in the upper midmarket and enterprise spaces.
- Collaborating with and acting as a liaison between our customers, account support, and pre-sales solution development throughout the entire sales process
- Developing the financial solution for an engagement based on client requirements, developing business cases, ROI, and TCO
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in the sales process that develop complex solutions for your client opportunities and collaborating with Pre-sales to produce statements of work (SOWs)
- Conducting formal enablement sessions to internal stakeholders, business partners, and customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 - 12 years of experience in sales.
- Readiness to travel up to 30-50% annually (when it is safe to return to traveling)
- Experience in the Energy and Manufacturing industries a plus but not required.