Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Account Executive- Inside Sales (Base + Commission)
Quick Bridge Funding, LLC
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
QuickBridge is looking for eager, energetic, and goal- oriented Inside Sales Representatives to join our accomplished and growing team! With a stable base salary, generous commission structure and full benefits package, this is a solid opportunity to advance your career and develop your skills. Our inside sales environment offers a great opportunity to learn while you work and begin receiving your commissions immediately while training.
QuickBridge is a direct lender, providing working capital loans to small and mid-sized companies through the United States. Recognized as a market leader, due to our proven ability to deliver an innovative funding program to an under-served market. We currently have multiple sales opportunities available either with new customers or with existing customers.
- Provide excellent customer service, support and build strong customer relationships by thoroughly understanding customers needs and matching those with the features, advantages and benefits of Company product/service
- Continuously convey value and benefit of Company product/service
- Perform a high volume of calls and diligently follow up on leads
- Gather documentation, facilitate loan process and manage multiple accounts in various stages of the cycle
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required; Financial services experience a plus
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience (inside phone/intangibles preferred) along with a track record of success as a closer and achieving goals and quotas.
- Proven top-performer with experience in consultative value-based selling
- Reliable and accountable; shown desire to exceed sales goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication; Proficient use of MS Office Suite
- Organized and efficient to navigate between numerous tasks and responsibilities easily
- Must be willing to learn, be coachable and want to make money!
- Three months of training upon hire with continual ongoing coaching by management committed to your success and growth
- Positive, energetic, passionate, business casual environment with management who commits to your success
- Base plus commission with expected income between $60,000 and $90,000. There is no cap on commissions.
- Fantastic benefits package including medical, dental, life, vision, a 401(k) with employer match, Life and AD&D insurance coverages, PTO and paid holidays.
- We take pride in supporting our team members successes and providing real opportunities for career advancement through Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Company Library, and more.
- We offer multiple philanthropic community events for our team members to participate in throughout the year.
- Numerous employee events throughout the year, such as our annual Company Holiday Party, Harbor cruise, Sports days, Free Food Fridays and more. We also have company sports leagues and team events.