Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hull is ranked by G2Crowd as a high performer in the fast growing MarTech customer data management space. Are you looking for a role that challenges your sales, process, and management skills as well as your analytical abilities?
Were looking for talented Account Executives in Atlanta to join the dots between our track and engaged accounts to reach out, build rapport, and spot new business opportunities. This is first and foremost a hunter role that requires you to generate new business opportunities and to run the full sales cycle to close.
Most sales team still work cold list noisy "one-size-fit-all-account" cadences to hit and reach new accounts. Painful, isnt it? Reaching people who dont know you or arent looking to buy can be tedious and painful. At Hull, we practice what we teach (which we learn from our customers using our platform). Business development is about engaging people who are already in the market, show intent and are considered best-fit.
When people indicate theyre interested in meeting to discuss how Hull can help integrate their tools, teams & data, youll be owning and leading sales cycles from chat conversations, demo requests qualification, social outreach, and email responses to running Hull product demos. You will own the account from initial intent to closed won.
To understand a little more where our heads are at on "next-level" of sales development:
Youll be joining a technical team (80% engineers) to solve the big marketing problem of our time stop us if youve seen this graphic before: https://chiefmartec.com/2018/04/marketing-technology-landscape-supergraphic-2018/
Nowhere is this more painful than in scaling B2B SaaS companies. Hull should be the single source of truth for all these companies. And you can own a key role in driving business to step up and help us join the dots.
If you get it too, wed love to hear from you.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. Youll be actively prospecting new business opportunities, as well as developing and up-selling current clients.
- Responsible for the overall business development, and sales lifecycle of the Hull platform
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to Hull sales leadership
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Hull, Salesforce, Intercom, and Outreach
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to technical marketers i.e. growth marketers, growth engineers, marketing operations
- Identify and utilize internal resources to qualify, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- 1.5 years+ experience as a SaaS SDR/BDR (you killed it in business development and want to take the next challenge and actually carry a real quota)
- Work ethic misunderstood by the normal employee - you look to be superhuman in the tasks you take on and speed at which you complete them
- You have to be data-driven to succeed. Its part of the hiring qualification process.
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into exciting new customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset - You have the opportunity to help shape our sales process
- High level of empathy. Its important for our AEs to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Consistent overachievement of quota
Great to have, but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Experience using prospecting tools such as SalesLoft or Outreach
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Uncapped commission structure
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match (after 12 months)
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks