VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Description: Account Executive
Business Unit: ARI Logistics
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager
The primary objective for this role is to build a book of business by identifying and adding new customer accounts and providing exceptional service to existing customers in order to retain and grow those accounts. This position is accountable for meeting and exceeding individual KPI's and business objectives including, but not limited to the following:
* Addition of new and retention of existing customer accounts
* Loads booked per day
* Sales calls per day
* Gross Profit Margin
* YOY organic growth of existing customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prospects, calls on, and lands new customers in order to create and continuously grow personal book of business and generate new revenue.
* Provides exceptional customer service and support by frequently and proactively reaching out to customers to establish rapport, deepen working relationships, and in revenue-generating opportunities.
* Perform daily operations for customer accounts including load entry and monitoring, coordination of freight movements, customer communication, and management of customer needs.
* Proactively identifies organic growth opportunities for current customers.
* Prepares bids on lanes and submits RFP/RFQs as available/requested.
* Provides backup support for other team members as needed.
* Additional duties as assign
* Competitive mindset with a "hunter" mentality; aggressive approach to winning opportunities
* High energy, enthusiastic and a positive, proactive attitude
* Ability to develop a creative approach to overcoming hurdles including strong negotiation and problem solving skills
* Exceptional customer service skills including a customer-centric philosophy and strong ability to build relationships and establish trust
* Strong sense of urgency for completing tasks and seeking out opportunities
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
* Efficient organizational and time management skills and the ability to balance and prioritize competing priorities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
* 1-year of previous of B2B sales or freight brokerage experience preferred
* Familiarity with transportation management software (TMS) such as McLeod or TMW preferred
* Familiarity with customer relationship management software (CRM) such as Salesforce or One-Page preferred
VIEW JOBS9/29/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-28T00:00Posting Job Description
At A Glance
* Full-time Account Executive role ideal for self-motivated sales professionals who enjoy being on the go.
* Opportunity for career mobility and growth for individuals who have a passion to succeed in the Sales field.
* Benefits include an excellent base salary plus unlimited commission, paid time off, outstanding health benefits, free Spectrum services, 401(k) plan with company match, and more.
The Time is Now
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals, you may be a great fit as a Spectrum Business Account Executive. By working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply within a specific territory, you will be providing world class services to businesses by offering advanced HD TV, high speed internet, nationwide mobile and advanced telephone services. Our superior products, reputation for service, and the 12 million potential new customers within our networks reach makes now a great time to join us.
Get Up To Speed
Here at Spectrum, we offer exceptional career mobility and training for all of our employees from our talented sales leaders, many of whom began as Account Executives themselves. Through virtual classroom and face-to-face training sessions, our hands-on development philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the Sales skills needed to close the deals in no time.
You Have Unlimited Potential
We value our Account Executives and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As a part of our Spectrum Business Sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to an excellent salary. As you progress, you will always have the continuing support and encouragement of your fellow peers, Sales Managers, and company leadership.
We'll Have Your Back
Safety and Sales success are a #1 Priority, so we offer support like:
* Reimbursement for mileage and other travel related expenses
* New business leads every month
* A tablet, cell phone and personal protective equipment
* Professional Training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 100 company.
Here's what you'll need to get started
Experience in a prospecting or cold-calling sales role
A valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
Success in a previous Sales position
A passion to succeed and strong personal drive to sell to prospective small and medium businesses
Great people Skills
Experience working with customersTime Warner CableBirminghamAL
VIEW JOBS8/15/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-13T00:00The Account Executive is responsible for selling advertising to local businesses and ad agencies and negotiating ratings and rates with ad agencies. This position will also bring in new businesses to advertise on the TV and web. The ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has strong interpersonal skills. If you are motivated by an excellent product, great compensation, and working with a talented team of professionals, look no further. We will provide the tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions that will create partnerships to retain and grow our existing and new client base - you provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, and desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
* Generate revenue across all available platforms
* Prospect, contact and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
* Manage inventory and protect station rate structure.
* Develop new revenue through local business development
* Form strategic business and market partnerships
* Manage an active account and client list
* Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression and success with stated goals.
* Act as negotiator for assigned accounts; ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies.
* Create and deliver sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel.
* Must have a proven track record in web/mobile sales and in the cultivation and development of new business/ non-traditional business.
* Experience in TV/Radio sales
* Solid negotiation skills
* Experience in a consultative customer focused business atmosphere
* Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of TV/Radio sales experience
* Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
* Accountability within a goal-structured organization
* Needs a positive, results-oriented attitude and must be a team player
* Proven track record of successfully selling to business owners and CEO's (military experience will be considered)
* Must be able to use qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
* Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred