Feefo Holdings Ltd
Hartford , CT
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Could you get clients on board with an award winning, world class technology platform? Are you excited by the idea of working in a fast paced, dynamic team to triumph over targets? Do you have previous experience in sales and are looking for upward mobility within a sales organization?
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, including most recently, the Financial Times 1000 award. We work with some of the best-known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As part of our continual growth, we are on the lookout for driven, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record in sales. Youll have a willing can-do attitude, be a charismatic champion on the phone and know your way around computer packages such as MS Office and Dynamics CRM.
Successful candidates will present mainly over the telephone or via web sessions, but will also get exciting opportunities to go out to meetings, attend industry events, seminars and exhibitions.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Business Plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Planning and organising the day to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Developing a full understanding of the business market place.
- Representing Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads.
- 3 years experience of successfully selling SaaS solutions with knowledge of ecommerce.
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations and a track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets.
- Professional, articulate, Customer focused, excellent communication skills, highly motivated.
- Desire, personality and commitment to play a part in the growth of a market defining platform
- A competitive salary and excellent OTE average earnings that truly rewards over achievers.
- Competitive individual and team challenges and incentives