Facilities Management Express
Columbus , OH 43223
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you thrive on identifying and removing roadblocks for your clients? Are you innovative and able to deploy tailored solutions to common problems? Are you looking to make a splash as part of a small but growing team? Then were looking for you!
We are closing in on 1,500 customers and are looking to expand our Account Executive team so that we can continue to grow and manage new business opportunities.
FMX is looking to add an Account Executive to its sales team. Supported by a team of Sales Development Representatives, this role will lead potential customers through the sales funnel from problem identification, all the way to becoming an FMX client. The ideal candidate is able to clearly understand all aspects of the buyers journey, identify prospect challenges, and articulate how FMX can aid in overcoming said challenges. You must be able to understand the operations, attributes, economic factors, and behaviors of our target market(s) and our buyer persona(s). You'll be working in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment, where you'll be expected to show up every day and impact the strategy and culture of the company in a positive way.
- Engage with leads given to you by the Business Development team, utilizing tactics such as discovery calls, interactive demos, and more
- Build relationships with potential clients; analyze their current challenges and quickly decipher if and how FMX can help solve these challenges
- Progress potential clients through the buyers journey and FMX sales funnel; i.e. prepare and host platform demonstrations, negotiate contracts, educate key decision makers on the product, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, and other platforms within the FMX tech stack to properly manage and facilitate opportunities
- Utilize all the resources at your disposal in an effort to effectively and efficiently secure deals
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (meetings held, ARR closed, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Development team regarding prospect notes, meeting times, and key topics to review for all meetings set
- Contribute to strategic weekly sales and training meetings
- Actively pursue self-improvement, and assist the team in meeting company goals
- Manage pipeline and opportunities to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- You have 2+ years of experience in a selling role (tech sales experience preferred)
- You have 2+ years of experience working in the SaaS industry
- You have experience working in a remote sales environment
- You maintain exceptional attention to detail, task management, and organizational skills
- You have experience using Salesforce (or a similar CRM) and/or Sales Engagement Platforms
- You are capable with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel in particular
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills
- You can build relationships quickly with anyone, particularly over the phone
- You learn rapidly and are highly coachable
- You are self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- You embody our core pillars: We value our work ethic, we are disciplined in our processes and responsibilities, we are coachable and seek out constructive criticism, we value results and are performance-driven, we treat each other and everyone we meet with respect and integrity.
FMX Benefits & Life at FMX:
- Youll make a big impact: Youll have influence over the direction of our sales process and future of our company.
- Enjoy flexible working hours: Have a dentist appointment at 8:30 AM? Need to tack on an extra 15 minutes at lunch to squeeze in that workout? As long as you're getting your work done, we are flexible around the traditional "8-to-5" workday.
- Work from home: At FMX we are remote-first, but youre welcome to use our office as you need. We keep our break room stocked with free snacks and drinks 24/7. We also have an office kegerator.
- Youll enjoy a collaborative culture and a close-knit team: We're a team of motivated, high-fiving, friendly people. We take collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement, and work/life balance seriously.
- Youll have a chance to grow professionally with the team: We gather daily to share insights and resources. In addition, we have a weekly book club where we discuss professional development books and look for ways to grow as Salespeople.
- You can wear jeans and tees: Feel free to keep it casual, we do.
The candidate for this position can be located anywhere in the US.
FMX was founded in Columbus, Ohio, and is a remote-first organization headquartered in the cloud. We develop cloud-based, software-as-a-service facility maintenance and management product, enabling our customers to streamline processes, increase asset productivity, and turn actionable insights into meaningful results. Serving education, property management, manufacturing, and other markets, FMX is one of the fastest-growing companies in its space! Check us out at: https://www.gofmx.com/
Note: All other company requirements are documented in the FMX Employee Handbook.
FMX is an equal opportunity employer.