Account Executive, Enterprise Health Data Solutions (Signal/Hcp365)
New York , NY 10017
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PulsePoint, an advanced data and technology company, is breaking new ground with programmatic solutions for healthcare agencies and organizations, to personalize information and improve patient outcomes. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization to help organizations improve how they provide care, education and support to people when they need it most.
Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey and understand the connection points between relevance and engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
What youll be selling:
This role will focus their sales efforts on PulsePoint data solutions falling under our Signal product line that provide:
- Intelligence through the integration of digital and medical data (WHAT)
- To improve personalized health outcomes (WHY)
- For life science companies, payors and providers (WHO)
HCP365 is the first Signal product this role will sell and is the only health analytics solution across all digital channels. Its always on view of HCP audience engagement across website, email, digital and search campaigns understands how, when and where an audience interacts with a pharma brand.
What youll be doing:
A successful salesperson at PulsePoint functions like a business owner and subject matter expert while simultaneously;
- Interfacing with customers at all levels, including members of the C-Suite;
- Creating and presenting client proposals that result in the closure of deals and achievement of both internal revenue and client KPIs/metrics;
- Collaborating directly with clients to develop solutions to accelerate and scale our business;
- Monitoring delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction;
- Translating and adapting the product internally with our Product and Data Analytics teams; and
- Keeping an eye on future use cases of this data that expand out of media/activation and into pure services and insights with potential new types of healthcare clients (potentially Payers and Providers).
- 5+ years of selling enterprise level Digital Healthcare Data solutions
- Strong relationships and success selling into Pharma brands
- Comprehensive healthcare with 100%-paid medical, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) Match and free access to a financial advisor
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- Vacation reimbursement (we give you $500 each year to take vacation), sabbatical, pawternity leave, marriage leave, honeymoon bonus
- $2,000 annual training and development budget
- Complimentary annual memberships to One Medical (for you and your family), NY Citi Bike and SF Ford GoBike
- Paid parental leave and a lot of new parent perks
- Gym reimbursement, local gym membership discounts
- $100 work-from-home productivity stipend
- Annual company retreat
- Up to $100 emergency childcare credit per year
- Volunteer Time Off and Donation Matching, ongoing group volunteer opportunities
- Game Nights, meditation/mindfulness sessions, fitness and stretch classes, book club, health and wellness seminars and workshops, weekly virtual happy hours with DJ
And theres a lot more!