Indianapolis , IN 46204
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As an Account Executive, you’ll play a critical role in DriverReach’s growth—not only in the development of leads, but also in the closing of deals and as the ambassador of the brand. You will be combining your tenacity and motivation with your passion to help others to spread the word on our ground-breaking framework.
- Research prospects and proactively contact to qualify, develop and convert into customers.
- Follow-up and close with leads generated through inbound marketing efforts.
- Grow business with existing customers.
- Attend industry trade shows and events to promote DriverReach.
- Lead demos, webinars, and presentations regarding DriverReach’s value and benefits.
- Utilize social media platforms (linkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to provide educational content, share industry news, establish relationships, and cultivate business opportunities.
- Continuously demonstrate excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills - both written and verbal.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership and exploring opportunities to add organizational value.e
- Strongly desire to win as an individual and as a team
- Speak clearly and persuasively and can confidently present/negotiate/influence/communicate over the phone and through text
- Have sales or recruiting experience, preferably in the transportation industry
- Have proven experience qualifying and converting prospects into warm leads
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful Work
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Matched Retirement Saving
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Gym
- A fun and fast culture, and an experience you will cherish forever
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly competitive, resilient, tenacious, driven and goal-oriented and wants to work around people with similar traits.