San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DigitalGenius is the AI platform that puts customer support on autopilot by understanding conversations, automating repetitive processes and delighting customers. The platform is powered by deep learning that understands your customers objectives, then drives automated resolutions through APIs that connect seamlessly to a company's backend systems.
We are looking for an Account Executive to work alongside our Sales and Product teams in San Francisco. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and so we need a strategic and results-driven Account Executive to transform leads into customers; you will be responsible for the entire sales process. Looking for someone with passion for technology and providing an extraordinary experience for every customer.
- Lead the sales process from first meetings through close
- Work closely with our Sales Development Representative and Solution Engineer throughout the process
- Work independently, be able to prioritize and focus and take initiative
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experienced in driving sales processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confident and friendly
- A natural networker
- Highly productive
- A brilliant multitasker
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry.
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you healthy
- Company MacBook
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in downtown San Francisco
- US/UK Team summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren't clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.