Account Executive - Dallas
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our journey started in 2010 with a simple philosophy, Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that's blow outs! Following our initial Product launch at Sephora in 2013, The Drybar Product division has expanded into Ulta, Nordstrom, Macy and Blue Mercury in the US and Canada. The Product division focus is teaching how to achieve and extend the perfect blowout.We are seeking an Account Executive who has the ability to motivate, train and influence retail sales; with the ability to plan at a highly strategic level and execute all initiatives.
Before we dive into the AE role further, take a look at how our business and our product line all started:
- Create and execute strategies including event activity to achieve targeted sales growth within assigned territory Business analysis and a creative problem-solver, utilizing reports to analyze trends and sales performance Building partnerships with retail leaders at store, district and regional levels Facilitate new store opening, cluster trainings, round robins within region Conduct key strategic meetings with retail partners as needed (BBR's, QBR with DM, etc) Represent the Drybar brand in personal image and hair styling (on self)
TRAINING & EDUCATION RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Coach and develop store staff and Sales Specialists in exceptional dry styling skills, product knowledge, and building the basket to achieve sales goals using corporate training guides while aligning to the retailers key training initiatives Possess strong presentation skills and able to speak in front of any size group of people in a training and selling situation Ability to work side by side with store staff to educate through selling
- Maintain communication with RSEM regarding business opportunities, results and successes Complete and submit reports in a timely manner Experience in managing T&E and IC budgetsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with AC (if applicable) on growth and develop of their performance and overall territory growth Recruit, onboard and retain strong Sales Specialists to support key focus accounts and activities Experience in writing and delivering yearly reviews
- Bachelor degree/ High School diploma with Minimum 2-3 years' experience within the beauty industry with multi-channel experience within Sephora, Ulta and dept. Stores (licensed Stylist is a plus however not required) Multi-tasker with the ability to work at a fast pace Strong aptitude for product knowledge, brand messaging, styling, training, and selling Solid problem-solving skills and business acumen Proficiency with sales analysis and budget management Self-motivated, passionate, entrepreneurial & goal-oriented spirit Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills Strong working knowledge of MS Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and basic retail math skills Ability to travel regularly and to work flexible hours work which includes weekends and nights Valid Driver's license Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws in regards to background checks.