Crown Roofing LLC
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Growing service business seeks dynamic, results oriented individual to fill our Account Executive position. Base + residual commission based on experience Responsibilities to include generating new customers along with cultivating existing relationships. As the Account Executive you will be representing the company with day to day customer interaction.
Other responsibilities will involve:
- Cold calling both commercial and residential decision markers
- Proactively identifying and contacting potential customers
- Provide estimating department with pictures and documents required to prepare bid
- Ensure estimates are completed in timely manner by estimating department
- Networking both during work hours and periodically after hours while representing the company at designated industry network groups
- Maintaining assigned sales quotas and following established company guidelines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Develop working relationships with property managers, condo associations, commercial property owners, and facility managers
- Continued growth with current customer base
- Maintaining proper sales reports
As an Account Executive you must be self-motivated, adaptable and have a persuasive personality. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong active-listening skills. In addition you must be computer literate with Microsoft office products and the use of a smart phone. Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 1 year sales experience (preferably outside service business sales)
- Ambition to contribute like a partner with this growing business not just an employee
- Demonstrated success in sales, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results
- Ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations
- The ability to follow up with customers, maintain positive relationships and close sales
- CRM system must be used and updated regularly with all new and existing accounts.
Our Account Executives are offered a competitive compensation package. Salary and bonuses are to be discussed during interview.
- Health Insurance
- Vehicle allowance
- Fuel card for company business
- Monthly customer appreciation allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days
If your experience meets the requirements, and you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume or call 239-898-0643. We are looking to interview and find the right candidate right away!.
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace