New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries and more than 2,000 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. To learn more visit www.blueprism.com
and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism and on LinkedIn.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the worlds most successful Digital Workforce. The companys software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will have strong consultative sales skills and will also have strong collaborative skills (working closely with other Blue Prism departments).
- Will be entrepreneurial and, at the same time, very process-oriented.
- This is a key role in the Corporate Sales team so the ability to thrive in a matrixed organization is essential.
- The ability to work in NYC on a regular basis
The following knowledge and experience will give the successful candidate a head start:
- 2+ years of experience in a Software Sales role and previous BDR experience.
- Prior experience selling semi-complex or enterprise grade software is required. Cloud, AI and ML software is highly desirable.
- Track record of exceeding (bookings) quota targets year over year
- Experienced at acquiring new logos, selling on business value while navigating IT, Procurement and legal stakeholders.
- A passion for operational rigor and excellence. You enjoy working in a metrics driven organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at leveraging joint action plans to negotiating a complex sale to close. A perfectionist attitude towards communication, documentation and maintaining commitments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to advance sales opportunities over the phone and with compelling email messages.
- Experience working with partners and resellers. You have managed complex sales cycles with multiple internal and external stakeholders, and partners.
- A willingness to challenge the status quo when necessary. You are excited to experiment, measure, get creative and iterate
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting
- Understand complex, and solution oriented, customer needs and requirements
- Deeply understand the goals of your prospect and create detailed business cases outlining the benefits of using Blue Prism at their company
- Work with the appropriate partners for further development and closure of sales opportunities
- Follow the established Blue Prism qualification process and workflow for inbound leads
- Manage all sales cycles from end-to-end and close deals with partners, leading to consistent achievement of monthly and quarterly quotas
- Ensure the smooth acceptance of all leads and prospects from BDRs to inside sales
- Manage, track and report on your activities, pipeline, forecast, and performance against quota using the Blue Prism sales tools
- Must be able to deliver effective online meetings, presentations and potentially demos, using a variety of tools such as PowerPoint and WebEx
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives that drive new business growth and operational excellence within your team
- Lead from the front in creating a culture and eventually a feeder system, geared to promoting from within, as we rapidly scale the sales organization in North America
*Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role*
- Flexible Vacation: We're a team of innovators who work hard, and with hard work comes much needed time off. We all need time off! We offer a flexible vacation plan for all our employees that offers great work/life balance
- 401K Match
- Parental Leave: Blue Prism fully supports all types of families as they welcome a new child into their home
- Employee Share Plan: Our employees are our biggest advocates! We offer the incentive to be included in our growth via RSUs
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.