Account Executive - Agency Vertical (New-York)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence and reputation. Track your company, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online and on social networks.
Take action to react, grow, and analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know whats being said about their brand, competitors and industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest and Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Two offices: Paris & NYC
- A team of 60+ passionates!
We are looking for an Account Executive to specialize in developing relationships with agencies across different disciplines of marketing to join our Sales Team in NYC!
You will have a strategic role to help bring Mention to the next level within the Agency vertical and will report directly to the Head of Sales and the VP Sales.
- Be a part of the full sales cycle within the International Sales Team
- Build and grow your network with PR and digital agencies
- Analyze the market, build a successful strategy
- Cold calling and physical prospection
- Understand Mention inside-out, articulate our value proposition clearly and ensure product demonstrations
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
- Work on cross team projects to improve processes
- Share actionable customer feedback to shape the Mention platform and improve the product
- Smoothly transition newly acquired customers over to our Customer Success team to optimize customer retention
- Be an impactful member of a fast growing team and company
- 1-3+ years of experience in Sales B2B SaaS
- You ideally have an existing network of PR or digital agencies
- Over-achieving closer
- Dynamic and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Expert at closing deals
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality
- Startup experience is a plus
- NYC based
- Positive minded and always eager to start conversations with prospects
- Working in a fast-growing startup with talented people
- Spotify subscription: doing sourcing is better with music
- $45/month gym stipend
- Monthly MTA card covered by Mention
- Healthcare insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Many team events, including our famous yearly retreat
#OneTeam : We are nothing without each other. We support each other, celebrate individuality, and always move together.
#BeyondTheMoon : The possibilities are endless. We're ambitious, we want to lead, and we want to change the industry.
#HackToTheFuture : We build, test, improve, and scale - better, faster, & smarter. And when it's done, we do it again.
#ListenUp : We learn more from each other than the sound of our own voices. The more we listen, the more we learn.
#Resilient : We're not afraid to fail; we're afraid of not trying. We learn from our mistakes and always come back stronger.