Belleville , IL 62226
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Put your proven track record of business development and sales experience to good use on a growing team at one of the top workplaces in St. Louis!
The Account Director plays a lead role in new business sales, account growth, account retention and renewal strategy. The Account Director is responsible for identifying opportunities within new and existing accounts, building relationships across client organizations and driving year over year revenue growth in collaboration with their assigned account team. This role is both strategic and hands on and requires a consultative selling approach and ability to collaborate with internal teams to produce solutions and results that wow our clients.
In this role you will:
- Create and deliver new client pitches while establishing, nurturing and maintaining client relationships
- Lead the development and execution of annual new business and renewal goals, including YOY account retention and revenue growth
- Work with executive and departmental leadership in partnership with the rest of the account team to plan and execute on account strategy
To win in this role you need:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related; MBA a plus
- At least five (and preferably ten) years of experience in sales (including cold-calling and consultative selling), account management, leadership and business development with a solid understanding of business strategy and success working at the executive level
- Extensive experience and a strong network within the CPG space
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, presentation and organizational skills
- A passion for technology and innovation while working within a collaborative, culture-centric environment
- The ability to focus under pressure and voice opinions while still treating clients and team members with respect
- A solid balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment
- Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages and meal prep
- Positive, friendly, team focused culture
- 15 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 12 days per year
- Onsite fitness equipment
- Pet-friendly office with free parking, free haircuts, free oil changes, free lunch Fridays and more!