Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Tulsa , OK 59270
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for acquiring gas supply for natural gas gathering and processing facilities in Oklahoma and Kansas. Position qualifications include 10 or more years' experience in developing, evaluating, and negotiating for gas supplies, understanding of natural gas gathering and processing facilities and knowledge of contracts, producer exploration and production activities, and gathering and processing economics.Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate gas supply and strategic business opportunities.
- Lead responsibilities in complex negotiations with potential customers or service providers, such as production companies or other natural gas gathering and processing companies for new short-term and long-term transactions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Participate in development of large scale projects to support business strategies.
- Prepare economic models, perform calculations, and conduct analyses to evaluate new or potential well connects, equity gas sales, and optimization and organic growth projects.
- Develop contacts with producers, marketers, competitors, contract administrators, engineers, operations personnel and service providers to gather information about new or existing business prospects.
- Interact and coordinate with engineering, construction and operations personnel, contract administrators, gas marketing, land, legal and others regarding supply and/or equity gas sales opportunities.
- Research and evaluate existing contracts to determine profitability and potential liabilities.
- Evaluate the information gained from research work to determine its applicability to our business operations and utilize this information to help formulate our overall strategic business plans (specified by position).
- Research industry publications to evaluate and monitor customers and competitors and explore potential new business development opportunities in our core areas of operations.
- Develop, interpret, and/or prepare information and correspondence including but not limited to:
- Policies & Procedures
- Contracts & Agreements
- Internal & External Correspondence
- Request for Proposals
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Equivalent formal education to include a combination of courses such as finance, accounting, engineering, business management, or job related experience:
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of activities related to gas supply, gas purchase, gathering and processing facilities.
- Application of math, algebraic formulas, statistics applicable to position, and economic models.
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including microcomputers and applicable software.
- Experience and thorough knowledge including but not limited to:
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Research Skills
- Communication Skills
- Experience analyzing data with a strong business acumen.
- Experience researching, analyzing, and resolving issues and/or questions concerning contracts, agreements, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience developing and preparing contracts, agreements, reports, presentations, policies, procedures, and correspondence applicable to position.
- Experience reading and interpreting reports, correspondence, industry publications, contracts, and computer manuals and printouts.
- Experience interacting, advising, negotiating, and communicating effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Applicable drivers license required for travel to other company locations.
- Mobility to travel in and around office facilities system wide.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instruction.
- Sufficient to perform job duties.