New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SourceCode is a rapidly growing New York City-based tech agency that wants to do things a little differently. Launched in 2017, the team has already won a growing portfolio of clients in the adtech, fintech, consumer and enterprise technology space. We pride ourselves on building creative responses to a wide range of brand and communication challenges, and were looking to build a team of individuals as passionate as we are about breaking molds, rolling up your sleeves and taking control of your future. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the next big technology agency.
We see ourselves as business growth partners for clients as well as communications experts, and were passionate about delivering measurable value. Were looking to add talented client counselors and media, analyst and influencer engagement specialists to our team; individuals who can anticipate and overcome challenges, deliver results and who are able to demonstrate creativity, passion and a commitment to growing businesses.
In a nutshell, you have the following attributes:
- An ability to build effective relationships quickly with all different kinds of key stakeholders
- The curiosity to ask the right questions and a willingness to figure things out
- A demonstrable a background in understanding how agencies work, how to build a smart media list and pitch journalists a story
- You demonstrate a positive, problem-solving attitude with the ability to troubleshoot
- Writing - you can research a business or industry and compose a thoughtful position on a relevant topic
- You have an appreciation that relationships extend far beyond our client contacts, and a willingness to build productive and mutually rewarding relationships with media, influencers and analysts will be key. Although not every client challenge will require media or analyst engagement, an understanding and demonstrable appreciation of how the media operates is fundamental
- You have creativity of thought and a passion to try new things. SourceCode is passionate about the value of bespoke, data-informed strategies and solutions for its clients. We dont believe there is a one-size solution for client challenges, and expect our team to want to push themselves beyond the tried and tested too.
- You have a passion to contribute to a team and build a business. We are a start-up and our collective success will be built on our ability to get things done, problem-solve and evolve as a team. A start-up mentality and a proven ability to think on your feet will be invaluable.
- You have project management skills. We move fast intentionally. Were super ambitious and were focused on execution excellence. We will need our team to be able to handle multiple priorities without sacrificing timeliness or quality
- You have organizational, tactical and communication skills a meticulous attention to detail with strong time management and prioritization skills. We move fast intentionally. Were super ambitious and were focused on execution excellence. We will need our team to be able to handle multiple priorities without sacrificing timeliness or quality.
- You're an ambitious hard-worker with the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have the ability to articulate ideas succinctly; you understand the importance of deadlines and generally make it happen
- Your qualifications also include:
- 4 year college degree
- NYC-based (or planning to be)
- Basic understanding of the key tools PR agencies utilize
- Highly competitive salary, based on experience
- Unlimited vacation as approved by your manager and flexible working schedules
- Multiple health/dental/vision insurance options through Aetna, paid at 80%
- FSA access
- Negotiated gym membership discounts
- $1,500 continuing education allotment
- Teledoc and On-Demand Primary Care
- HealthAdvocate Health Care support
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- New ultrabook laptop
- 6 month paid parental leave policy
- Profit-sharing program