New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As an account coordinator at GCI Health, you will be working across multiple marquee accounts in various disease areas. In this role you will be central to keeping our daily operations running smoothly; a reliable task manager who contributes directly to our overall account programming. Were looking for someone who can be an all-around team player, supporting both the internal team and the external client.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create quality client-facing communications to provide updates on media opportunities, status reports, meeting notes, campaign summary reports and general account activity reports.
- Work with internal service departments (e.g., media, digital, design), external vendors, news media, other agencies and account staff members to service the client.
- Monitor traditional and social media to create informative reports on coverage and conversations relevant to the clients business.
- Develop error-free and thoughtful media materials, including media lists and social media posts.
- Handle basic research of each clients business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base. Be an encyclopedia for the team and the client on current news and industry trends.
- Create and maintain media lists and facilitate routine media inquiries.
- Support the teams relationships with external audiences (media, third-party constituencies, etc.) to convey the clients message.
- Help secure media interviews and coverage and coordinate specific events and promotions for the client(s).
- Listen well and actively contribute to meetings and projects. Use brainstorms and internal meetings to practice contributing and presenting concepts to a group and share your creative point of view.
- Participate in agency Learning and Development opportunities as appropriate and as agreed upon with your manager.
*The job description is a summary of typical job functions and is not an exhaustive list of possible duties. The jobholders responsibilities and duties may differ from those outlined above. Other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
We know we learn best when Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (I.D.E.A) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and communities we serve. We wholly believe that creative truly inclusive and innovative solutions by growing talent that mirrors the marketplace is critical to our success. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity, LGBTQ, differently abled and veteran status to come and grow with us.