Account Coordinator (Ac)
Poulsbo , WA 98370
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an introductory position and includes a variety of administrative support functions. The role is to assist the account team assuring that projects for assigned clients are completed in a timely, effective manner and to work with Client Engagement (CE) and various departments of the agency to provide necessary coordination of all agency services.
- Supports collection and on-time delivery of client deliverables as it relates to projects such as samples, data files, scanline approvals, final PDFs and HTML. This includes both MW and Client deliverables.
- Provides hospitality services to clients during client meetings.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings - as well as preparing documents and materials for client meetings.
- Maintains schedules and calendars for client and account team.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communication, presentations, and other agency documents.
- Support Account Manager in updating proforma and budget tracker worksheets
- Attend and participate in weekly client status meetings, as appropriate, to update job status and needed resources/materials.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by account team in development of creative briefs.
- Markup and route all changes for projects to the appropriate internal departments and bring strategic corrections to the attention of the account team for review and approval.
- Assist the account team with special projects, as needed.
- Assist internal team by answering questions, gathering information and resource, providing support as needed.
- Maintains client notebooks for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, as well as all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment without compromising performance.
- Strong eye for detail, ensuring all projects are on strategy and follow client preferences.
- Proficient in computer use as appropriate to functions performed at Masterworks, including strong knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Google Web platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Page Proof
- Basic knowledge of online marketing and storage solutions (including hyperlinks, URLs, Dropbox, FTP, etc)
- Continuous Learning
- Initiative and Risk Taking
- Problem Solving
- Innovation and Change
- Responsive to Customer Needs
- Planning and Organization
- Resource Maximization
- Quality Results
- 1+ years providing administrative support preferred
- Experience in advertising or marketing agency preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- AA or Bachelors Degree in related field preferred
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Profit Sharing Bonuses