Account Concierge - Sabretravel Consultant - New York
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
FROSCH Private Client Services provides our clients with experiences unparalleled by other travel organizations. Whether its organizing a 3-week luxury safari, securing private villa accommodations, gaining access to a private gallery or scoring an invite to the hottest event in town, we surpass our Members expectations.
Are you an experienced Luxury Sabre Consultant? If so then this career is for you, we are looking for someone who will not only strive for excellence but also exceed expectations.
If you are one to always strive for excellence and exceed expectations, then we have an opportunity for you in our New York office.
- Provide exceptional white-glove service, making every component of a trip as seamless as possible.
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Complete travel arrangements from their initial request to completion.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation.
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer.
- Adapt, change, and be versatile with the shifting landscape of the Travel Industry.
- Be responsive to clients needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- On call outside of normal work hours to provide for urgent client needs
- Act as a client advocate with vendors during negotiations
- Embody FROSCHs core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre is a must
- Previous work experience with a Travel Management Company is required
- Experience with trouble shooting PNR, quality control, ticketing, and technical issues
- Effective leader with the ability to supervise, motivate and develop team
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment
- Possess strong commitment to team environment, collaborating with others to solve problems and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
FROSCH Offers You:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.