Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Manhattan , Kansas 66502
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Trust CompanyJob Title:
Account AdministratorJob Classification:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Reporting Structure:
Vice President & Trust OfficerLocation:
Manhattan, KS OfficeOrganization:
The Trust Company provides financial advisory, investment and fiduciary management services for approximately 600 individuals and business clients. The Trust Company provides expertise in the following accounts: discretionary investment management accounts, estate and trust accounts, retirement plans, IRAs, 401(k), profit sharing and charitable foundations.Primary Accountability:
The Account Administrator assists in the day-to-day operational and functional tasks and work flows of the client service team. The duties and functions of the Account Administrator are valuable and contribute to The Trust Companys overall success. Versatility and adaptability are key components of this position.Major Duties:
- Assists clients and Trust Officer with client account management and paperwork such as processing all forms and applications including opening accounts, transferring assets, closing accounts, and completing necessary documentation for account establishment and on-going account management tasks.
- Provides excellent client service support.
- Processes mail, routes faxes and answers phone calls.
- Checks daily account transactions and reports exceptions to the Trust Officer.
- Processes and monitors in and out transactions requests by clients to operations and investment teams as necessary.
- Distributes periodic client statements.
- Types necessary client correspondences.
- Schedules and maintains retention calendars and calls.
- Oversees the calculating and generating of month-end and year-end reports and statements and distribute appropriately, such as RMDs, IRA distributions, and tax reporting.
- Completes regulatory account reviews and report any exceptions to the Officer, and complete follow up requirements.
- Maintains prospect and client files as well as maintains and monitors contact management database and accounting software to keep current for sorting, reporting, scheduling, fee tracking and marketing purposes.
- Assists Trust Officer in business development and sales, which may include attending events and participating in community, civic or charitable organizations.
- Assists Trust Officer in estate and trust settlement and administration duties.
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
- High School Diploma is required; Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Basic computer and software skills are required; Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Prior experience in finance, investment, banking, trust or legal services is preferred.
- Proven commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication and grammatical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings to show flexibility and versatility.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and prioritize individual workload responsibilities.
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality requirements, as well as utilize good judgment in the preparation and distribution of confidential information.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, mail, e-mail and talk on the phone.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Ability to drive an automobile.
- Ability to travel as directed by position requirements.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with internal and external customers.