Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Access/Transfer Center - Registered Nurse
First Match Services, Inc.
Franklin , TN 37064
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TITLE: Registered Nurse- Access Coordinator
LOCATION: Franklin, TN
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Nights- 6:45 p- 7:15a
Love caring for acute patients and working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment? If you have a background in critical care, ER, or similar setting- you'll be well prepared to handle the clear thinking, rapid decision-making, and professional, personable communication of this role.
We are seeking a full-time nurse with a passion for excellence to deliver quality patient care and coordination in this Access Transfer Center. Potential candidates should be eager to maintain the philosophy, mission, and values of our hospital system and competent to meet the needs of our patients, their families, and our community.
Top 3 reasons to love this job:
- Provide patient care from a central access center. This means no lifting patients, no med administration, or procedures.
- You'll work collaboratively with physicians, social workers, therapists, and other RN's to assess and determine placement services for patients within the system.
- Career growth, challenging work, shift diff, and excellent comp and benefits!
Must-Have Skills for the job:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current nursing license in either TN, FL, or AZ with the ability to obtain licenses in additional states and a strong understanding of EMTALA
- 3 years' experience in an acute care setting, preferably critical care or ER