Acacia Creek Caregiver Part Time W/O Benefits
Grand Lodge, Masonic Homes & Acacia Creek
Union City , CA 94587
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Perform skills required of a nursing assistant related to provision of basic ADL care, provision of nutrition and hydration, toileting program, incontinent care, vital signs, and other care as needed. Adapt care giving to build on individual resident strengths and abilities.
- Assist residents self-administration of medication as need. Document medication assistance provided. Report problems or refusal of medications to clinic nurse and/or pharmacy.
- Maintain an awareness of resident health. Informs appropriate staff (supervisor, nursing supervisor, etc.) of any incidents or changes in resident condition.
- Complete all required documentation related to centrally stored medications, medication refills, etc. Reorders medications from pharmacy.
- Participates in unit meetings and education programs.
- Communicates and cooperates with co-workers and residents. Establishes good working relationships with all departments. Practices good teamwork.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least five months experience in a related field; or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities to perform essential functions of the position.
- Experience as a caregiver in residential or home settings.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to ensure clear communication with residents, staff and for documentation as required.
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for team members who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan