AC Hotels, connecting with our guests, catering to their "on-the-go" lifestyle and helping them feel the unique buzz of a new city depends upon a team of associates whose lifestyles and passions make them a great fit for the brand.
PURPOSE OF POSITION : Embody the harmonious, discerning and modern mindset of the AC Hotels by Marriott brand providing clean and properly stocked guest rooms in a timely manner to meet established standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
1.Clean up to 32 credits per day during a maximum 8 hour shift.
2.Participate in the work order program to report problems.
3.Clean guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated time per room.
4.Change bed linens.
5.Dust furniture, empty wastebaskets, and clean mirrors and pictures.
6.Clean bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
7.Use commercial push-vacuum and report any maintenance issues with vacuum.
8.Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carts when shift is complete.
9.Assist with quarterly and seasonal cleaning duties.
10. Report any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to supervisor.
11. Turn in all lost and found items to supervisor.
12. Follow all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA standards and procedures and key control procedures.
13. Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
14. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested.
15. Attend all mandatory Housekeeping Department meetings and other Hotel meetings.
1.Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
2.Must have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work under pressure.
3.Physical stamina to complete repetitive manual labor tasks.
4.Must be able to push properly loaded room attendant cart on wheels weighing over 230 lbs.
5.Represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
6.Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and push a cart on a regular and extended basis.
7.Basic English communication skills preferred.
Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn