ABA Behavioral Health Technician- Montgomery/Bucks County Area (Part Time)
Fort Washington , PA 19034
Posted 1 week ago
Please note that this role requires prior experience providing ABA services!
Access Services is hiring caring and resilient ABA Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT-ABA) to join our Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) program!
IBHS provides therapeutic services to children (up to the age of 21) who are experiencing mental, emotional, or behavioral problems. The program serves clients in their homes, schools, and communities and is focused on collaborating with families to help children learn positive coping skills. Our vision is for all children to be able to lead fulfilling lives and function at optimal levels.
As a BHT-ABA, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact in the lives of children and families by implementing your ABA experience and providing one-on-one supports.
Part Time Work Schedule:
- Approximately 15 hours per week, with after school availability
- Weekend availability a plus, but not required
Key Responsibilities of ABA Behavioral Health Technician:
- Provide supports as outlined in the individual’s plan of care utilizing approved interventions such as safe crisis management techniques, emotional support, positive reinforcement, etc.
- Maintain appropriate case notes for the client in the electronic health record (EHR).
- Attend weekly clinical supervision, regular case reviews, and staff meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years of Applied Behavioral Analysis experience (required)
- RBT Certification (preferred, not required)
- Valid driver's license with 2+ years of driving experience, reliable vehicle, and car insurance (required)
- No Driver’s License suspensions in the last 48 months.
- Hiring bonus of $1,000
- Starting rate of $18-$22/hourly, with adjustments for education, professional certification/experience in the field, the counties in which you serve, and fluency in additional languages.
- Paid Time Off (20 days – Vacation & Sick, 9- Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Tuition Reimbursement, and Student Loan Aid
- Professional Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Program, Gym benefits
- Referral Bonuses (up to $750 per referral)
Access Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.