1019 Dot Net Developer
Saint Louis , MO 63101
Posted 2 months ago
Client is a leading, global ten provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of Fortune 500 list.
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Type of hire: Full TimeJob Description:
1. Strong working knowledge in .Net, C# technologies, with Mongo DB experience a strong plus
2. Design, build, & unit test for the clients in-house application to meet business needs.
3. Responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining projects in Agilel model
4. Required to understand architecture and design frameworks.Follow through with the coding, testing and integration of those components, usually working as part of a team, but sometimes on their own
5. Responsible for code quality and adherence to standards
6. Participate in design reviews and identify potential mitigation strategies for technical risks
7. Able to work some flexible hours, as required by Project Manager, to meet project deadlines.C#, WWF and rich UI, web API, WCF
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST)