Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AM<div><strong>Position Summary:</strong></div>
This position is primarily responsible for enhancing and expanding the urban parks initiative in the Chicago area. The Director of the Chicago Area Urban Parks Program is responsible for working with the Area Director, staff, Chicago Advisory Board and partners to develop the overall vision and implementation of the urban parks program in the Chicago area. The Director reports to the Chicago Area Director and works closely with key staff from Philanthropy, Marketing, Federal Affairs, Finance, Parks for People (and associated national programs) and the Mission Services to ensure alignment and coordination of the program with the wider goals of the organization.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Responsible for strategic planning and visioning, program development, budgeting, overall strategy and ensuring the program prioritizes equity and serving underserved or disadvantaged communities<strong>.</strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Supervises consultants/contractors engaged in the urban program including, planning, design, construction and project management including management of the business and legal issues related to contract compliance.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Identifies and works to secure multiple sources of both public and private funds. In close cooperation with the Chicago Area Director and the Chicago Director of Philanthropy, assist in the development of fundraising materials and proposals for foundations, corporations, and individual donors and participate in meetings with potential funders to provide information about the program and its plans.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Identifies, develops and cultivates high level partnerships and key relationships with political, corporate, public agency, non-governmental organizations, civic leaders, funders and other partners around parks, green infrastructure, and impacts of our work to affordable housing. Represents the urban program internally and externally and helps brand our work.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Has primary responsibility for developing strategy, either directly or by supervision of staff and/or consultants, for local governmental, community and public relations; and in conjunction with the Chicago Area Director and Marketing, for local media relations related to the urban parks program.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Responsible for aligning the urban parks program with the national Parks for People strategic plan and serve as an effective collaborator with the matrix structure of the organization to bring national expertise and resources to the Chicago program including Climate Smart Cities, Creative Placemaking and Community Health.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Design and implement community engagement processes that ensure equity in participation and that all voices are heard and input is integrated into plans, designs, construction and stewardship. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proven ability to both manage complex projects, programs, and budgets and to create a strategic and coherent vision for long term leadership in building and/or renovating parks, trails, playgrounds and public spaces.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Familiarity with urban planning, particularly park planning, landscape architecture and capital improvements and an understanding of urban environmental quality of life issues including parks, environmental justice, brownfields, community development, and housing.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent leadership, meeting facilitation, collaboration, public speaking and communication skills.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience in working with community leaders, agency staff, elected officials and local media to promote and implement successful projects.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience in collaborating and negotiating with diverse groups and interests, including communities of color and disadvantaged communities, in dynamic inner-city environments.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s Degree required, including course work in urban planning, landscape architecture, and land use management. Masters Degree Preferred.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Minimum 8 years related experience.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">An entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, energy, the capacity to lead, mentor and inspire others, the capacity to be both a high performer and a team player, common sense and a sense of humor.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Willingness to travel and attend evening meetings.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Computer Proficiency; Microsoft Office and familiarity with geographic information systems and sophisticated spatial and data analysis.</li>
</ul>The Trust For Public Land
BriteBench Technology Services is a highly specialized staffing firm that matches the best IT Project Managers in the business with the most amazing opportunities. At BriteBench, we understand the value that
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AM<div>
<div>BriteBench Technology Services is a highly specialized staffing firm that matches the best IT Project Managers in the business with the most amazing opportunities. At BriteBench, we understand the value that Project Managers bring to every project. He or she is responsible for the leadership of the project from inception to completion. The project manager leads the team and helps negotiate the various relationships within any project and also functions as the nucleus of a project. When it comes down to it, the project manager is the person most responsible for the project's success or failure.<br />
Would you be interested in being on our short list of people to call for one of those opportunities? If so, create a profile in our database so that one of our recruiters can arrange a quick 5 - 10 minute chat. We might have a position to tell you about, but that conversation can’t begin until we listen to you first and make sure we know exactly what you are looking for.<br />
If you are a Project Manager with ANY of the following Experience and Qualifications, then we want to hear from you! <br />
<strong>SERVICES & DELIVERABLES OUR PROJECT MANAGERS OFFER EMPLOYERS:</strong><br />
· Writing Project Charters<br />
· Work Break Down Structure (WBS) Creation<br />
· Project Scheduling/Resource Planning<br />
· Project Scope Definition<br />
· Project Budgeting<br />
· Risk Management<br />
· Communication Planning<br />
· Change Control<br />
· Status Reporting/Metrics<br />
· Lessons Learned<br />
· Facilitation<br />
· PMP Certification<br />
· Project Management Training<br />
<strong>Education: </strong><br />
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.<br />
*BriteBench is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm that offers the following: <br />
· Full-time (Direct Placement)<br />
· Contract-to-Hire<br />
· Short and long-term Contract opportunities<br />
· Competitive pay-rates<br />
· Medical Benefits<br />
· Direct Deposit<br />
· Electronic Timecards<br />
For more about us, please visit our website at <a href="http://www.britebench.com/">www.britebench.com</a></div>
Description : Where good people build rewarding careers. Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMDescription :
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
* Bachelor's degree with a differentiated academic track record; MBA from a leading institution preferred
* 7-10+ years of work experience
* 2+ years of post-MBA level strategy consulting experience required (e.g. Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company)
* "Top-tier generalist" able to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar subject areas
* Broad business acumen to tackle a wide range of issues in an integrated fashion (e.g. markets, competition, business models, operations, organization)
* Interested in and conversant about technology
* Prioritized and adaptable "80/20" approach, allocating efforts against the highest value areas
* Ability to lead project teams day-to-day and collaborate productively with a wide range of stakeholders
* Proven ability to influence through effective "client-ready" communication and presentation skills; experience planning and facilitating workshop sessions
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Overview Building connections for healthier communities Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMOverview
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales Representative?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one's own income potential.
Territory Sales Representative Position Overview:
As a Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined territory.
Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
* Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages, and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
* Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
* Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity.
* Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative position.
What background and experience is needed as a Territory Sales Representative?
* Bachelor's Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
* A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
* Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
* General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
* You must also possess a valid driver's license.
* 3+ years of dental industry experience preferred.
General Summary Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming. Creates a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience. Builds strong relationships with participants and continually
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMGeneral Summary
Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming. Creates a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience. Builds strong relationships with participants and continually challenges them to the next level.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Greets, acknowledges, engages and interacts with members at all times.
2. Creates an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
3. Initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with participants.
4. Responds to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies and procedures.
5. Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
6. Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area.
7. Delivers comments from the parents and swimmers to the Head Coach.
* Attends swim meets and represents the Life Time team and coaches positively.
Sales & Promotion
* Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
* Continually increases their knowledge of Life Time's products, services, policies and procedures.
* Promotes all Life Time programs, products and services.
Financial & Budgetary
* Ensures use of supplies follow the amount prearranged by the department budget.
* Treats all equipment with care.
Managerial & Supervisory
1. Takes attendance at each practice.
2. Maintains order and safety in swimming areas.
3. Assists in enforcing club and pool policies at all times.
4. Attends department and "all club" meetings.
5. Attends monthly and quarterly meetings.
Responsibilities of All Positions
* Supports and articulates the Life Time Mission and Vision statements.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Ensures cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
* Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
* Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
* Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
* Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
* Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
* Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers.
Safety responsibilities include:
* Complies with all company safety rules
* Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment
* Reports accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible
* Participates in safety training and safety inspections
* Suggests methods of preventing hazards to safety committee
* High School diploma or GED
* One year swim coaching experience
* Swim lesson instruction experience (preferred)
* One year customer service (preferred)
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations:
* ASCA Level 1 Certification
* Member of ASCA and USA Swimming
* Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification
* Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid (preferred)
* Red Cross CPR-PR/AED (preferred)
* CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire
* First Aid certification required within 60 days of hire
* Complete LTU Safety Training before first shift
* Complete all LTU courses within first 60 days of hire
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
* Ability to swim the competitive strokes of Front Crawl, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly
* Provide competitive swimmers the opportunity to master technique
* Identify and recruit strong talent to help develop a successful swim program
* Lead daily practices under the direction of the head coach
* Ability to write and lead workouts
* Attend and support swimmers at meets
* Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to build relationship with members of all ages
* Comfortable working with all age groups, including children
* Ability to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
* Ability to tolerate loud noises
* Firmly but tactfully enforce Life Time policies and procedures
* Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
* Ability to acknowledge difficult situations and respond accordingly
* Self starter, reliable, responsible and dedicated
* Ability to make decisions quickly and easily
Language Ability- Intermediate- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
Mathematical Skills- Intermediate- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply basic concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability- Intermediate Skills- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; ability to climb ladders. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in an athletic club environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high.
Life Time Fitness
Date Posted: 01/Dec/17 Requisition: 2074866 Job Title: Account Manager, Genomics - IL Description: Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMDate Posted: 01/Dec/17 Requisition: 2074866 Job Title: Account Manager, Genomics - IL Description: Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent's expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Diagnostic and Genomics Group (DGG) is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated and people-oriented individual to join our successful and dynamic Americas Field Operation (AFO) as a Genomics Account Manager.
As a Genomics Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of both research and clinical genomics reagents, instrumentation, services and software within the assigned geography. As an integral member of the field sales team, you will use your excellent technical sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers, while retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers. You will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell complex Genomics workflow solutions across the Research to Clinical continuum. In collaboration with your regional Genomics team, you will also maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers in the assigned territory, such as key research institutes, reference laboratories, biotech/pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), consortia and other organizations, in line with Agilent's corporate strategy.
* Drive sales of high-performance Genomics end-to-end workflows, comprised of consumables, capital equipment, services and software for Array CGH, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and CRISPR Gene Editing.
* Effectively prospect to find and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts.
* Effectively manage a funnel of leads and opportunities in CRM and provide an accurate monthly sales forecast and territory narrative.
* Develop and execute a territory business plan that will enable Agilent to gain market share and achieve sales goals in the territory.
* Collaborate with the Field Marketing team to organize and advertise regional promotions and awareness events within the territory (e.g. workshops, seminars, etc.).
* Conduct product presentations and instrument demonstrations with and without Product Specialist (PS) and Field Applications Scientist (FAS) assistance.
* Provide constructive feedback from customers into Agilent to help guide continual development of cutting-edge products that address evolving customer needs.
* Understand Genomics applications in Basic and Clinical Research, Molecular and Companion Diagnostics, Government/Non-Profit, and Biotech/Pharmaceutical market segments and recognize trends that impact buying of Agilent products.
* Cultivate and maintain strategic customer relationships.
* Participate and be an active member in regional discussion groups and forums.
Qualifications: • BS/MS/PhD in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Hands-on, laboratory experience with NGS and/or CGH microarrays a plus.
* Strong knowledge of Precision Medicine, Cancer Diagnostics and the Clinical Genomics space.
* 4+ years direct sales experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully selling Genomics reagent portfolios and capital equipment in to clinical genetics, molecular pathology as well as clinical research laboratories.
* Experience selling In Vitro Diagnostics (IVDs) to hospital and/or reference laboratories desired.
* Industry/Application expertise. Working knowledge of competitive products (specifications, applications, value propositions).
* Previous experience working with customer purchasing teams to manage effective contract negotiations.
* Ability to interface at all levels within an organization for both internal/external customers.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
* Highly motivated, with excellent self-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
* Demonstrated track record of achieving quota.
* Strong business development and sales closing skills.
* Ability to collaborate and work within a team selling environment to achieve territory sales goals.
* Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the 'EEO is the Law' poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Company: Business: Diagnostics and Genomics Group
Job Category: Sales
Job Sub-Category: Sales
Country or Area: United States
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Experienced
Travel Required: Yes, 50% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only): Not applicable
HR Country Location: United States
HR Town/City Location : Chicago
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Company description At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage,
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMCompany description
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a sales engineer with expertise in enterprise Java applications to join us as a Senior Middleware Presales Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will be the catalyst creating possibilities, solving problems, and establishing working relationships with customers. You'll help our customers invest wisely in a middleware infrastructure that gives them maximum flexibility in the future, allowing them to run faster and more efficiently. You'll need a balance of serious technical expertise in Java, passion for open source, thorough understanding of business processes, and of the ability to identify and create business solutions across multiple technology platforms at the enterprise level. As a Senior Middleware Presales Solutions Architect, you will need excellent communication and people skills, as you'll speak to Java user groups and play a crucial role in the first major experience our customers have with Red Hat.
Primary job responsibilities
* Provide technical credibility to the Red Hat JBoss Middleware sales team
* Answer technical questions given to sales team by prospective customers, possibly in the form of requests for proposal (RFPs) or requests for information (RFIs)
* Develop and conduct live demonstrations and educate prospective customers on the capabilities of Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions
* Identify the appropriate technologies to solve customer problems
* Form relationships with customer technical staff to identify new opportunities
* Contribute to Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions via documentation, including wikis, quick-start guides, and whitepapers or development like example usage, bug fixes, enhancements, or suggestions
* Provide feedback to product management teams on the direction of our offerings, feature usefulness, and customer applicability
* 3+ years of presales or sales engineering experience
* 7+ years of experience working with system architectures
* Experience working with modern development practices like DevOps or continuous integration (CI)
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience with standard Java programming, including JSE or J2SE
* 5+ years of direct work with enterprise Java programming JEE and APIs like EJB Servlet, JSP, JSF, JMS, JAX-RPC or WS, JPA, JTA, or JCA
* 5+ years of experience working with development and deployment on JEE application servers like Red Hat JBoss Application Server, BEA WebLogic, or IBM WebSphere
* 5+ years of experience working with database design
* Background consulting in the technology industry
* History providing training, especially teaching JEE subjects
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
POSITION SUMMARY Monitors in accordance with International Conference on Harmonisaton, Good Clinical Practice guidelines, Code of Federal Regulations and UBC and project SOPs. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Thorough knowledge
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMPOSITION SUMMARY
Monitors in accordance with International Conference on Harmonisaton, Good Clinical Practice guidelines, Code of Federal Regulations and UBC and project SOPs.
* Thorough knowledge and application of project specific protocol
* Consistently completes on site monitoring in accordance with project specific timelines
* Consistently completes travel scheduling in accordance with project specific and UBC guidelines
* Attends project team meetings, department meetings and minimum of monthly 1:1 with manager; responsible for content of these meetings
* Consistently completes site monitoring reports, confirmation/follow-up letters per UBC and/or client SOPs; signs, scans and/or provides to Clinical Site Specialist/Regulatory
* Document Specialist for filing in Trial Master File according to UBC and/or sponsor timelines requiring minimal corrections
* Ensures follow-up of site issues and action items per UBC/sponsor timelines
* Enters site visits, confirmation/follow-up letters and site monitoring reports into UBC's Clinical Trial Management System
* Ensures completion of Call Log or Telephone Contact Report detailing communication with sites per protocol
* Monitors within Electronic Data Capture data entry, if applicable, and assists sites with Case Report Form resolution
* Completes Regulatory Binder and Investigational Product reconciliation
* Maintains regular contact with assigned sites per study requirements
* Consistently submits expense reports within UBC timelines; consistently follows UBC Travel Guidelines
* Consistently completes SOP review and documentation within requested timelines
* Consistently completes sponsor specific training and documentation within requested timeline
* Assists PM and management team by being an Assess Instruct and Mentor leader
* A = Assess visit type, assess protocol specific and UBC SOP knowledge and assess individual's ability to perform visit type independently
* I = Instruct how to conduct visit, report/letter writing and manage issues and actions
* M = Mentor team member by sharing tips/tricks/tools reviewing process prior to and after visit
* Assists management team by mentoring other Clinical Research Associates
* Assists with preparation and/or delivery of presentations for UBC Clinical Research Associate training, departmental training and/or sponsor specific training
* Bachelor's degree – Life Science preferred or equivalent years of industry and monitoring experience
* Minimum of > 24 months active monitoring
* Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Consistently meets or exceeds metrics for quality trip reports and letters
* Consistently meets or exceeds metrics for completion of UBC and/or sponsor training with appropriate documentation
* Ability to perform tasks in UBC's Clinical Trial Management System, Electronic Data Capture System, Outlook and client specific systems (if applicable)
* Thorough knowledge of International Conference on Harmonisaton, Good Clinical Practice guidelines, Code of Federal Regulations and UBC SOPs
* Up to 80% travel
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC), a subsidiary of Express Scripts, is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
UBC aligns with Accredo and CuraScript SD, also part of the Express Scripts family, to provide best-in-class, integrated services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.