Posted 3 days ago 12/9/2017 12:00:00 AMUPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identityUPS
Posted 2 days ago 12/10/2017 12:00:00 AMFlexible Hours
* High school diploma or equivalency
* A minimum of five years-experience and knowledge as a bus driver desirable
* Commercial/Public Passenger endorsement Driver's License
* First aid and CPR training desirable
* Certified Nursing Assistant Preferable
* To transport residents in a safe and orderly manner
* To assist the Hospitality Director as needed and act as a resident concierge
* To schedule and maintain calendar for all appointments
* Conducts inspections on vehicles, equipment, and reports their condition
* Utilize safety inspection checklist prior to each transport
* Informs the director of unsafe equipment or situations
* Driving in a safe and orderly fashion, while maintaining a neat and orderly bus
* Utilizing the phone while the bus is in operation is considered a safety violation and will be prohibited
* Resident safety during emergency evacuation procedures
* Schedules appointments and communicates with residents, families and staff
* Checking fuel, oil, tire pressure. Keeping fuel levels full
* Maintaining and submitting an accurate and complete report of all problems noted
* Inspecting, reporting, and recording conditions which relate to the bus and usage
* Working in community and develop a line of communication between nursing, activities and admissions.
* Attending job training and in-service sessions as directed for the continuing improvement in customer service and job performance.
* Cleaning and sanitizing of the vehicle
* Performing those duties which protect the health and safety of Residents and staff.
Posted 3 days ago 12/9/2017 12:00:00 AMCOMPANY DRIVER - MIDWEST REGIONAL
Check Out Our Changes:
HOME MOST WEEKENDS!
Up to \$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our Midwest Regional company drivers run the majority of lanes thru Chicago, IL;Indianapolis, IN; Detroit, MI; and Columbus, OH. Earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to \$1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Flatbed Specialized & Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to \$85,000/year!
Home Most Weekends!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to \$1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Anderson Trucking Services
Jimmy John's is looking to hire some new Delivery Drivers. We make delicious sub sandwiches and we make them freaky fast. We're loud and fast paced. We love to train new people and we're hiring right now! Deliver Drivers
Posted 3 days ago 12/9/2017 12:00:00 AMJimmy John's is looking to hire some new Delivery Drivers. We make delicious sub sandwiches and we make them freaky fast. We're loud and fast paced. We love to train new people and we're hiring right now! Deliver Drivers make a full hourly wage and also make great tips (our guys rock it!). If you like to move fast and want to have fun at work, this is the job for you!
Delivery Drivers must be 19 years of age or older.
Delivery Drivers must carry their own personal auto insurance for their own vehicle with certain limits (contact us for more information!)
Posted 3 days ago 12/9/2017 12:00:00 AMJob Description
What is a Delivery Driver?
Entry level store position capable of supporting delivery of parts to commercial customers. The role has the responsibility to deliver parts to our commercial customers and assist with task and inventory processes in the store. This position can be part time or full time and must be MVR certified.
* Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
* Pick and stage parts for customer orders
* Pick up returns and cores
* Drop off weekly / monthly sales flyer
* Daily collection of credit accounts
* Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
* General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
* Basic driving and navigation ability
* Ability to use delivery board system
* Friendly communication
* Ability to locate and stock parts
* Safety knowledge and skills
* Operating inventory systems (Back stock) and store equipment
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Driver
* Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
* Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
* Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
* Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Prior Experience that Sets a Driver up for Success
Automotive parts experience is preferred
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license and be fleet safety certified
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they will occasionally be outside and exposed to various weather conditions while performing such tasks as installing batteries and wiper blades. The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Advance Auto Parts