Posted 2 days ago 12/12/2017 12:00:00 AMUPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identityUPS
Posted 1 week ago 12/1/2017 6:43:09 PM<ul>
<li>(Optional) Performance based pay plan pays better than typical mileage based pay scales!</li>
<li>Paid vacations (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, plus 1 additional day each year. 3 weeks paid vacation maximum)</li>
<li>Assigned Take Home Equipment Late model company-owned- EZ-Pass / Pre-Pass in all trucks.</li>
<li>No forced dispatch -Deadhead and Bobtail miles are paid at full rate</li>
<li>Excellent Home Time – many options to fit your needs</li>
<li>Spot Performance Bonus</li>
<li>99% No Touch Freight</li>
<p>Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans</p>
Posted 1 week ago 12/1/2017 5:29:34 PM<p><strong>Regional Truck Driver / Class A CDL / Georgia</strong></p>
<p><strong>Are you a Team looking for a change in your career. We may have what you are looking for.</strong></p>
<p><strong>Class A CDL</strong></p>
<p><strong>3 months driving experience within the last 12 months</strong></p>
<p><strong>$1,400.00 weekly average pay</strong></p>
<p><strong>No touch Freight</strong></p>
<p><strong>Consistent time off. Be home every other weekend for 3 full days</strong></p>
<p><strong>Benefits with company matched 401K</strong></p>
<p><strong>Don’t delay apply today. A recruiter will contact you within 24 hours Monday thru Friday.</strong></p>
One Way Solutions
Posted 3 days ago 12/11/2017 12:00:00 AMCOMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE \$85K!
\$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to \$1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to \$85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to \$3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to \$1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Anderson Trucking Services
Posted 3 days ago 12/11/2017 12:00:00 AMREPORTS TO: Store Manager/ Assistant Manager
OBJECTIVE: Depending on your location your responsibilities will be ensuring merchandise is processed in a timely manner and/or ensuring store is cleaned and maintained on a regular schedule.
* Alert management when shipments arrive and accompany management in receiving/unloading freight. Prepare receiving area.
* Assist management with scanning in all freight on the Palm Pilot and identify damaged/tampered boxes.
* Assist freight carrier driver with properly staging cartons by colored label.
* Stage and sort merchandise.
* Determine with store management what merchandise is a priority to be processed.
* Perform merchandise processing techniques (i.e., batch processing, speed hanging, flip and clip)
* Relay merchandise to the sales floor based upon store management direction and the Twenty Minute Rule.
* Pick up hangers/sensors tags from cash wraps as needed.
* Remove sensor tags received on Store-to-Store Transfers that are inappropriate for store.
* Process outgoing Store-To-Store Transfers, Recalls and Damages.
* The receiving associate must achieve company merchandise processing standards by completing 10 cartons per hour.
* Aid management in moving fixtures and other floor moves when needed.
* Help assemble or breakdown new/old fixtures as needed.
* Aid in hanging outside banners or in-store signs.
* Vacuum and spot-clean carpet.
* Clean restrooms, store entrance, associate break room, Team-One area and fitting rooms, Trash pickup/disposal outside.
* Sweep and mop floors where and when appropriate.
* Dust in high, out of reach areas.
* Replace light bulbs as needed. Identify ballasts in need of repair to management.
* Maintain and organize sign holders/signs.
* Maintain cleaning supply dock.
* Clean all interior/exterior glass and windows.
* Check exterior sidewalk for cleanliness daily.
* Schedule- The start time for the Custodian associate is generally one hour prior to store opening. The Custodian is to vacuum and perform other major cleaning before customers begin entering the store.
* Aid in hanging outside banners and in-store signs.
Stage Stores, Inc.
Posted 3 days ago 12/11/2017 12:00:00 AMIsn't it about time your safe driving record paid off?
If you've been accident free for the last 3 years, Total Transportation will start you at 45¢ per mile!
* Start at 36¢ to 45¢ per mile based on experience (3 Years with No Accidents, Start at 45¢ Per Mile)
* 1¢ per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap! (It pays to stay!)
* An additional 1¢ per mile Safety Bonus each year
* Extra pay if you have a Hazmat Endorsement
* Average around 3,000 miles per week
Total also rewards your safe driving with a 5¢ per mile monthly bonus!
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
* Run 9,800 Miles or More During the Month
* Maintain Satisfactory Logs
* No Driver Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
* No Driver Controllable CSA Violations
* No Preventable Accidents
* No Traffic Citations
Each month that you meet those criteria, Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 5¢ on EVERY MILE you ran that month!!
For example: Joe has 1 year of experience and earns 36¢ per mile. He drove 10,750 miles last month and met all of the criteria listed above. 36¢ x 10,750 = \$3,870 regular pay PLUS 5¢ x 10,750 = \$537.50 BONUS PAY! Joe made over \$4,400 last month!
Here Are Some Other Benefits You'll Enjoy at Total:
* OTR & Regional Runs
* Consistent Home Time
* Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
* All Trucks 2015 - 2018 (assigned)
* Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Rider and Pet Policies
* EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
* Paid Tolls and Scales
* Paid Lumper Fees
* Satellite Dispatch
* Layover Pay
* 800+ Trucks, and Growing!
* Much, Much More. . .
Apply online, or call a recruiter today!
Total Transportation Of Mississippi, LLC